- Masters of Science in Physiological Sciences, University of Arizona, May 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Arizona, December 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Physiology, University of Arizona, December 2012
I am fairly active outside once outside the academic setting. My entire life I was a competitive swimmer and received a scholarship to come and swim for the University of Arizona during my undergraduate years. During my tenure I was a 7-time NCAA All-American and I also won a National Title in the 400 Individual Medley. I am no longer involved in competitive swimming, but I still enjoy getting in the pool for a swim every once in a while. Outside the pool, I enjoy staying active whether I'm in the weight room, going for a run or hiking in the mountain ranges around Tucson. I enjoy being in the sun whenever possible.
- Academic All-American, 2012
- Pac-10 All Academic Team, 2010-2012
- NCAA First Team All-American, 2010-2012